Perfecta Planet Essence Body balm - kombucha
A body balm inspired by natural richness offered by our planet. Formulated with natural extracts of carefully selected plants which have a beneficial effect on our skin. 97% of ingredients are of natural origin, the remaining 3% guarantee pleasant use, durability, and top product quality.
- KOMBUCHA is naturally fermented sweet black tea which is particularly rich in vitamins. It smooths the skin, counteracts ageing, and adds radiance.
- SUPER-BETAINE is natural betaine, the ‘hidden power of nature’, obtained from highly purified plant extracts. It supports the skin’s protective barrier and produces an immediate and lasting moisturising effect.
- OLIVE GLYCERIDES wonderfully nourish and moisturise the epidermis for an instant smoothing effect.
Usage description:Gently massage the balm to cleansed body skin. Use once or twice a day.
INCIAqua, Isopropyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Triolein, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Propanediol, Glyceryl Dioleate, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Hydroxide, Octadecyl Di-T-Butyl-4-Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disodium EDTA, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Parfum.
Regardless of age
Type of skin
Dry and very dry skin
Indications for use
Ask a question
Write your opinion