Free delivery from 129,00 zł
Save to shopping list
Create a new Beauty Routine
Perfecta Bubble Tea Body Lotion Intensive regeneration Orange, Oriental Wood + Green Tea
On special offer

Perfecta Bubble Tea Body Lotion Intensive regeneration Orange, Oriental Wood + Green Tea

27,90 zł(Discount 25%)
20,90 zł
incl. VAT / szt.
Lowest product price within 30 days prior to the sale
Unit price5,23 zł / 100ml
14 days for easy returns
Safe shopping
Symbol
5900525070487
Producer code
5900525070487
For whom
Gender
Unisex
Age
Regardless of age
Type of skin
All skin types
Dry and very dry skin
Indications for use
Moisturizing
Regeneration
Product details
Ingredients
Orange
Oriental wood
Green tea
Consistency
Balm
Capacity (ml)
400
Packaging Type
Bottle

Hi! Surely you are familiar with the delicious Bubble Tea fruit and tea drinks. I am a body lotion modeled on such fancy drinks. I am hiding a green tea extract. Extracts of orange and baobab (oriental wood) are the perfect complement to this surprising composition. But the vitamin balls that I have in me will be the biggest surprise for you! During application, they will provide your skin with vitamin nourishment. Check for yourself how I will work on your skin! I can regenerate and moisturize it. My ally is argan oil, which I have in my composition. I can tell you that I smell great! Be sure to try me!  97% OF MY INGREDIENTS ARE OF NATURAL ORIGIN, THE REMAINING 3% ENSURES PLEASURE, DURABILITY AND THE HIGHEST QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT. GREEN TEA rich in polyphenols, it regenerates, moisturizes and protects. It is known for many valuable skin care properties.

Usage description:

Gently massage me into the cleansed skin of your body. Use 1-2 times a day. NOTE: The product is for external use only. Do not eat it.

INCI

Aqua, Dicaprylyl Ether, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Triolein, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Propanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Glyceryl Dioleate, Lactose, Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Glycine Soja Oil, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Parfum, Limonene, Cinnamal, Eugenol, CI 77491, CI 19140, CI 15985.
Do you need help? Do you have any questions?Ask a question and we'll respond promptly, publishing the most interesting questions and answers for others.
Ask a question
If this description is not sufficient, please send us a question to this product. We will reply as soon as possible. Data is processed in accordance with the privacy policy. By submitting data, you accept privacy policy provisions.
Write your opinion
Your opinion:
5/5
Add your own product photo:
pixel