Free delivery from 129,00 zł
Save to shopping list
Create a new Beauty Routine
Perfecta EYE or SMILE LINE PATCH gel pads under the eyes or on mimic lines
Perfecta EYE or SMILE LINE PATCH gel pads under the eyes or on mimic lines
Perfecta EYE or SMILE LINE PATCH gel pads under the eyes or on mimic lines
Perfecta EYE or SMILE LINE PATCH gel pads under the eyes or on mimic lines
Our bestseller

Perfecta EYE or SMILE LINE PATCH gel pads under the eyes or on mimic lines

5,90 zł
incl. VAT / szt.
Lowest product price within 30 days prior to the sale
14 days for easy returns
Safe shopping
Symbol
5900525070203
Producer code
5900525070203
Series
For whom
Gender
Woman
Age
Regardless of age
Type of skin
All skin types
Indications for use
Smoothing
Improving skin elasticity
Moisturizing
Product details
Ingredients
Glycerine
Natural oils
Consistency
Pads
Capacity (g)
2,5
Packaging Type
Sachet

GEL PADS UNDER EYES OR MIMIC LINES BEAUTY SLEEP OIL - IN - GEL is a newly patented technology containing as much as 70% of natural oils. The remaining 30% are ingredients with a rejuvenating, revitalizing and smoothing effect. The flakes create a special protective layer on the skin, protecting it from drying out, and at the same time supporting the penetration of active ingredients into the skin, making it more elastic and smoother.

Usage description:

Remove the eye patch from the foil and put under the eye or around the mouth. Leave on the skin for one hour, can also be all night. Dimension the essence. Do not wash with water!

INCI

Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Ethylcellulose, Glycerin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Larix Sibirica Wood Extract, Isopropyl Myristate, Crocus Sativus Flower Extract, Thymus Vulgaris Extract, Campsis Grandiflora Flower Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Pyrus Pyrifolia Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract, Prunella Vulgaris Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Castanea Crenata Shell Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Linalool.
Do you need help? Do you have any questions?Ask a question and we'll respond promptly, publishing the most interesting questions and answers for others.
Ask a question
If this description is not sufficient, please send us a question to this product. We will reply as soon as possible. Data is processed in accordance with the privacy policy. By submitting data, you accept privacy policy provisions.
Write your opinion
Your opinion:
5/5
Add your own product photo:

Guide

pixel