Perfecta Bubble Tea POWER 5-minute face mask
Regardless of age
Type of skin
All skin types
Indications for use
VITAMIN NUTRITION WITH BUBBLE TEA! Does your skin need an immediate boost of energy? We have a way! Perfecta Bubble Tea express face mask is the perfect "drink" for the skin, which provides active nourishment and regeneration in just 5 minutes! The combination of a velvety, creamy texture with sunken vitamin balls, which, when rubbed during application, release the power of vitamin E - wonderfully nourishes and gives a subtle effect of a healthy and radiant complexion.
- SAFFRON EXTRACT - smoothes and subtly illuminates the complexion.
- ROSEMARY EXTRACT - has a refreshing and cleansing effect on the skin.
- VITAMIN BALLS - rich in vitamin E, they gently rub during face massage and nourish pleasantly.
- GREEN TEA EXTRACT - Rich in polyphenols, regenerates, moisturizes and protects. It is known for many valuable skin care properties.
97% OF MY INGREDIENTS ARE OF NATURAL ORIGIN, THE REMAINING 3% PROVIDES PLEASURE, DURABILITY AND THE HIGHEST QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT
Usage description:Apply a thicker layer of the mask to cleansed and dry face, avoiding the eye and mouth area. Then perform a gentle massage until the vitamin balls are rubbed. Leave for 5-10 minutes. After the time has elapsed, massage the excess into the skin or wash it off.
INCIAqua, Caprylic/Capric Trglyceride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Linoleic Acid, Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract, Crocus Sativus Stigma Extract, Caramel, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Tocopherol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beta-Carotene, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Triolein, Lactose, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium Polyacrylate, Propanediol, Glyceryl Dioleate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, CI 77491.
Ask a question
Write your opinion